Thursday, June 25, 2009

loosing track of time & space.


.



























.
I can't remember when and where this happened, but I once dreamt that there was no such thing as "lemon tea" when I was in HK, which, in itself already makes this dream a nightmare.

Lemon tea was one of my favorite drinks when I was a child. Being able to order it at resturants and tea-resturants was as normal as the existense of air and water. But when I first moved to Taiwan and Beijing, neither of these places had ever heard of lemon tea, so when ever you would want lemon tea, what you would do would be to order tea, lemon and sugar/syrup.. and then proceed to make your own.
.

ah. random memories while you procrastinate on a sunny afternoon while your sitting inside drwaing diagram whilst the sun shines brightly outside. I still cannot decide till this day whether having to work on a sunny day (when you want to be outside instead) or a rainy day (when you are negativly affected by the weather) is worst.
.

1 comment:

  1. i've had the same thought about the sunny vs. rainy work days, and i noticed that sunny work days do tend to pass by quicker..

    ReplyDelete