Monday, July 13, 2009

2009 memorable dream XI | July 13

its been awhile since i've dreamed anything memorable.


in a city of highways and bridges, i was biking in the express lane on my way to the airport in a scenary that is a mixture of toronto's 401 and shanghai's super high-hung bridges.

changes into a chase scene for a brief moment, where I escaped to some train tracks somewhere.

and then it changes from a tense chase to a leisurly chase where i'm just biking to catch-up with the train (but for no apparent reason, but then i was going to the airport and being chased for no apparent reason either). jumped the bike onto the train and therefore boarded the train illegally, tried to get off the train without being noticed by leaving via the roof of the train which takes me to the upper level of the train station which is now abandoned, since the lift doesn't even properly work anymore. I jumped casually (??but at that moment, the feeling was that this was a casual jump) from the upper floor to the lower floor, and wouldn't have been noticed if my friend hadn't at that moment pointed me out to the ticket inspector (why did my friend tell on me?). the train inspector was quite cool about it, and in the end for some reason (like my condition wasn't valid for penalty, not because i batted my eyelashes at him) had to let me go without penalty.

note: scenary of train station was that similar to the train station of Versailles.

No comments:

Post a Comment