Tuesday, June 2, 2009

coffeeeee?!














When there are no dreams or sleep, there must be coffee, therefore I've decided to write about my coffee adventures whilst dreams are lacking.

It is strange that a person experiencing problems with sleep will go and drink coffee. But the temptations of the experience of coffee in europe is just too much to handle and I finally caved (I mean, i was planning to cave anyway, but never had the perfect scenario to, until...) in Vienna, I decided it was a Viennese experience I should not omit.

cup #1: was a cup of ice coffee

at Cafe Central of Vienna, accompanied by piano music and torte (cake)

which i didn't stir properly, so it ended up being really bitter to start with, and then too sweet in the end. although i can't say i didn't enjoy it, the bitterness of it accomapnied the sweetness of Viennese Torte perfectly~

cup #2: was an expresso

I woke up at 3ish this morning to go and catch my flight at 6ish, and the night before I had trouble sleeping even at 1ish in the morning (in fact, we were so hyper we skipped all the way home and then took turns playing sudoku in the sudoku book, I have my suspicion that it was due to the above mentioned first cup of coffe... but who knows) so i made it back to Amsterdam and went straight to work without having slept much and decided to drink coffee again. but why the choice of expresso you ask? because the coffee button didn't produce any coffee and the expresso button was the next in line...

2 comments:

  1. Weeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

    Welcome.

    Can we make a date for September 1st? Noi e due macchiati a Roma. 2100.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete